National Freight Management provides expert motor vehicle transportation, which includes:
- Private or Corporate Motor Vehicle transportation.
- Specialist service for luxury vehicles.
- Car, Caravan, Motor Cycles or other vehicle transport
- Door to Door, Depot to Depot or a combination of delivery options
- Nationwide Delivery
- Most vehicle shipping requirements catered for
- Vehicle Tracking available
- Our specialist car transport provider has over 40 years experience of reliable service, impeccable execution and the freight company of choice for both national and international customers
Although, the majority of our enquiries and bookings are for the general Standard mode of transportation, we also cater for the specific needs of our customers by offering Priority, Covered and Luxury modes.
- Standard Transportation – Our standard vehicle transport and car freight is available at an economy rate and vehicle transportation is offered where normal freight times are available.
- Priority Transport – Our Priority Vehicle Transport Service or priority car freight service is provided within a specific pick up and delivery time. This service is provided for customers who would like their vehicle picked up or delivered at a specific time that suits them and to their requirements. It also suits clients who would like a faster service (pick up or delivery) then our Standard Transport Service.
- Covered Transport – Our Covered Car Transport Service or vehicle transport is a service where we provide our Express Enclosed Carrier (EEC). The EEC is a freight carrier that can transport vehicles over two decks and is fully enclosed. This specific mode of transportation is available for customers that would prefer an enclosed pick up or delivery service for their vehicle.
- Luxury Transport – For those customers who have high value vehicles and would prefer a more specialised form of transportation to meet their prestige vehicle requirements. We offer our PTCS (Prestige Transport Car Service). We specifically use the hydraulic lift to load and unload vehicles, which is unique to this service. We forgo the use of traditional ramps and is a valued added option especially when you need to transport Sport, Race, Classic and Luxury vehicles. We also offer added security and protection by enclosing the cars on our freight carrier. Lastly, we include a specialist luxury transportation coordinator with a profound knowledge of luxury vehicles, who assists in every aspect of the transportation of your ‘pride and joy’, including scheduling, tracking and monitoring your vehicles movements.
FAQ’S & Tips
How long will it take to transport my vehicle?
Please discuss transit times with our consultants on 03 9800 1444.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Direct Deposit. We do NOT accept ‘Cash on Delivery’. All bookings must be prepaid prior to transport.
Is it a requirement for someone to be present at the pick up and delivery of the car?
Yes, a vehicle inspection report will need to be signed and the keys handed over to our driver.
Do you transport non-running vehicles?
Yes, we can transport non running vehicles. Please call our consultants on 1300 21 12 12 to discuss further.
Can I leave personal items in the vehicle?
No, personal items cannot be left in the vehicle due to safety and warranty reasons.
What is the essential information for a successful move?
Help us to make the transportation of your vehicle a hassle free experience.
Personal Effects / Dangerous Goods
NO personal effects / dangerous goods are to be left in your vehicle.
Please ensure that all non standard alarms/immobilisers are disabled prior to transport
Your vehicle needs to have at least and preferably not more than ¼ of a tank of fuel.
Please remove weather shields, rear window louvers, and removable aerials where possible.
Your vehicle cannot be moved if we are unable to gain access
All delivery dates are estimates only. Whilst we endeavor to deliver your vehicle on the date quoted, circumstances may arise beyond our control, which can sometimes cause delays.
Do you transport damaged vehicles?
Yes, depending on the damage.
Please contact one of our consultants on 1300 21 12 12 or email us your enquiry regarding any of the above questions and we will be more than happy to provide you with all the information necessary to manage your vehicle’s freight needs.