Access to and use of this National Freight Management Web site (“Site”) is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full. The information relating to National Freight Management services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to National Freight Management and its services is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall National Freight Management or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at National Freight Management’s sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. National Freight Management reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site.
4. The trademarks, trade names, images, logo’s and pictures identifying National Freight Management”s products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to National Freight Management. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of National Freight Management. All rights reserved.
5. The products and services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to National Freight Management”s Terms and Conditions of Carriage and/or other relevant conditions.
6. Whilst National Freight Management makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
7. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
8. All data provided by you to National Freight Management will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by National Freight Management to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the National Freight Management services.
9. All “ freight quotations “ given by National Freight Managements Quoting system are to be regarded only as an estimation.